Sunday 26 August 2012

Marvellous Monochrome

So my first go at the monochrome grey scale look.  Have to say I am quite pleased with the finished product.


The image is from Saturated Canary and is called 'Boobielove'.  I have coloured the image with a combination of flexmarkers, promarkers and one grey copic ciao.  I have added anitas gems, liquid pearls grey ribbon with a runched look and a self made bow with a pearl dangling embellishment.  The pinkpaper is embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder and machine.






I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - #163 Monochrome image with unusual hair colour
Papertake Weekly - Pins and needles
Saturated Canary Challenge - #24 Photo inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - #231 Bling it up!
Crafty Catz - #147 Ribbons and bows
Stampin' for the weekend - #16 Pearls and Swirls
Sketch Saturday - #222 Sketch (see below)



6 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday Challenge, Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow fab and meaningful card ssuperb and thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Catz hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fab. Thank you so much for joining us on the Passion for Promarkers Challenge. You rocked it!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love her pink hair. I love this image its one of my faves.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you should be pleased! This is STUNNING! Love the colour scheme, the embossing, the ribbon, the pearls!! Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Monochrome with UNUSUAL Hair' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Samantha! I haven't tried that style yet... mostly because I am such a color freak! I like color and lots of it so it's difficult for me to limit myself to even 3 colors. You did a great job with this and now I'm thinking I might try it too. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete