Sunday 12 August 2012

Cute in Pink

Another offering this weekend.


The image is a stamp available from Lili of the Valley.  I have coloured the image using promarkers and polychromos in different shades of pink.  The papers are all coloured card stock run through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  The ribbon and flower are from my stash with a 3mm anitas gem in the centre.  I went with a CAS look for this card.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lilis Little Fairies - Monochrome
Stampin' for the Weekend - #15 Monochromatic
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - #120 Frame It
I love Promarkers - #129 Vintage
Sketch Saturday - # 220 Sketch (see below)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Wonderful image and fabulous design detail. Thank you for joining us at TPC this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete